Visa Fees At A Glance
Consular fees are based on the ‘Executive Order on Payment for Services’ provided by the Danish Foreign Service.
The applicable visa fee in NIS is as per the current exchange rate. The fee is subject to change without notice.
- Schengen Visa (short stay): 240 NIS (60 euros) / Children between 6-12 years: 140 NIS (35 eruos)
- Long stay visa (permit for more than 30 days – type D): 780 NIS
Note that payment is only done in cash (NIS). The above fees are non-refundable.
Exemption of Schengen Visa Fee:
- Children under six years of age.
- Persons with an invitation from Danida (the Danish International Development Agency).
Holders of Palestinian diplomatic passport:
- For private visit: please be aware that if you are traveling for private purposes, then your application will be considered as a regular application and not a VIP. Fees and all requirements should be delivered.
- For official visit: please be aware that if you are travelling for official purposes, then you need to have a formal letter from the Palestinian Protocol, then your application will considered as VIP so no fees neither requirements.
Additional Charges (non refundable):
- Service Fee: 130 NIS per application
- Cross boarder logistic fee to and from Ramallah: 50 NIS
It is always possible for the applicant to apply directly at a Danish visa issuing mission either in the country where the applicant lives or in the region as long as the applicant stays legally in the country where the applicant wishes to lodge the application. Outsourcing is an offer for those who prefer to apply close to their home.